I love motivational quotes. Motivational quotes have the power to help us make it through a tough day, or encourage us when we are feeling a bit down. It’s amazing how a few simple words can have such a huge impact on our lives.
I keep a list of motivational quotes in my travelers notebook, and I also keep several on my computer. When I am in need of a little inspiration or a pick me up, I open up my notebook or computer and read them.
Here are 10 of my favorite quotes that will enable you to see the bigger picture and help to transform your day.
1. Your only limit is you.
2. If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
3. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
4. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
5. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
6. Life is like a camera. Focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, take another shot.
7. There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.
8. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
9. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
10. Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.